Captians Log....
Seems like all our posts as of late start out with sorry. We had a computer die at home and both Addie and I have been so busy with work it has been difficult to update Sam's page but we have a shiny new HP box at home so once I get some software install we should be back up and running. Sam is changing by the minute. It really has been a joy and a crazy time for Addie and I. He wants to walk so bad. We see him standing on his own for like a second maybe two before his legs give out. I will try to get some pics up this weekend. Sam gets to spend every week with his Grandparents Ferber which is truly special. Starting tonight His Nana Brinkley will be in town for a week so he is going to get extra spoiled this week. His Pa Pa Brinkley will be here on in the middle of next week so watch out He is going to get a lot of Grandparent love. Oh and by the way it is three weeks until Sam turns one.
No comments:
Post a Comment