Let's just say we're slackers and leave it at that. ANYWHO, the latest on Sam... he's hit another growth spurt for sure and I swear he gets taller everyday. He's getting better and better at cruising and is very steady on his feet. If he's not walking by his birthday we'll be surprised. He's talking more and more even if we can't understand half of it. It's so fun to just listen to him tell us stories. One of the cutest things he's started doing is making himself laugh. We'll be driving along in the car and he'll be back there all quiet while Jason & I are talking and all of a sudden he'll just bust out laughing. He'll giggle and giggle. It's so cute and always makes us laugh too :o) One slightly disturbing trend that's started just this week is what I can only call sleepwalking. The other night he woke us up several times screaming and crying (NOT a good way to wake up!) and I'd go check on him. He'd be standing up in his crib holding on to the rail, crying, but STILL ASLEEP. Seriously, eyes closed and all. I'd lay him down, give him his lovey & blankie and a little pat & he never would wake up. I'm afraid we're going to have a sleepwalker on our hands. Lord have mercy! The only other thing to report is that we used Sam's "big boy" toothbrush & paste for the first time day before yesterday and he LOVES it! (there are pictures below) He cries when we take it away! Guess we won't have to worry about him brushing his teeth! Anywho, enjoy the new pics!
Peeking at Mommy over the gate :o)

Hey Momma!

Hm, let's see what I got in the mail today...

Mom, seriously, stop with the pictures okay?

Looking out the window

I liked how you could see him & his reflection here

Sam's getting really good with his sippy cup

Peeking over the gate at all the stuff Mommy & Daddy picked up for my birthday.. Look how TALL he's getting!

This is a TOOTHBRUSH (not the most flattering pic of Mommy!)

Putting on the toothpaste

He wasn't so sure at first..

Then he wanted to try it himself

And decided he LOVED it!

Mommy trying to make him laugh for the picture

Not sure what he was looking at

Sam's a toothbrusher for life! :o)
1 comment:
I'm ready for another post about your almost one-year-old!!! (Can you believe it?)
Post a Comment