7.26.2008

Hospital

So, yeah. I'm stuck in the stinking hospital for the WEEK! The Dr came to see me today and said since I seem to be responding to the rest and stuff here, he thinks I should stay. I'm sure a week stuck in a room staring at 4 walls will help my blood pressure. Uh huh. He's sending a Perinatologist (a OB/GYN for high-risk pregnancy) to talk to me sometime this weekend. We're hoping that that Dr will have a more progressive approach and decide to induce me soon instead of just letting me sit here and stew for a week. I'm definitely going to ask about it anyway. As you can imagine, I'm not a happy camper right now, but Jason brought me some comfy clothes from home, my own pillow, a couple of games and a ton of DVDs so I should be somewhat entertained for a little while at least. It's just incredibly frustrating! So that's the update on Baby Ferber & Momma. I'll try to post with more info after I talk to the new Dr. Until then, get out of the house and have some fun for me!!!

3 comments:

Brent said...

Enjoy all that yummy hospital food ;) Hopefully the TV gets the good channels.

Keep the docs on their toes… A little levity to break the boredom…
When a doc walks in the room say “Darn, I ate my apple today but it didn’t work”
When the doc starts to put on rubber gloves say “What, you’re afraid you’ll catch being pregnant?”
Walking the hall, ask a nurse when the swimming pool opens/closes.

If you guys need anything let us know. (i.e. sneaking in pizza, staging a jailbreak, etc… )

amber said...

We'll be there for a game of Go Fish very soon!!

MO'B said...

Hang in there! Remember it's all for the best of the baby bun!

:)