7.25.2008
Update
For those who may not know, I was admitted to the hospital last night for 24 hours of observation due to my bp being high. Well there's not a ton to report today. Still in the hospital, still being monitored. Depending on what they decide I may or may not go home tonight. No one seems to really know. In fact, the nurse asked ME what the Dr was planning to do. I told her I was going to ask her the same thing so I guess she knows as much as I do. It's ever so much fun! I made it through my first 2 hospital meals. Yum. We'll update you guys when we know more, but it seems as though they will send me home at some point without inducing. Of course, as we've learned very quickly, things can change depending on the Dr you get and if I end up seeing the Dr on call today I will have officially seen 5 out of the 8 Drs in the practice that I go to. It's lovely trying to explain everything to someone new each time. What a time my Dr picked to go on vacation! So it's big fun in cow town and we'll let you know when/if something happens today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment