Well it has been a while since Addie and I put anything on the blog. It is not that things have not been happening with "Eugene" it is just that with summer things get a lot crazier. We are getting ready to fly to Dallas to visit Addie's friends from college for about four days. I know she is so excited to go. I just hope that everything goes well with the flight. I am a little worried about her flying but I know it is going to be OK. We went camping this past weekend and had to start making baby adjustments for that. Addie got a cot to sleep on so she could get up and down during the night. We tried to see how she would do with an air mattress before we left but that did not go so well so cot or full on beds from now until the little guy is here.
Just wanted to say thanks to my Uncle Dale and Aunt Susan for the cool oneies they sent the boy. I can't pick a favorite but it is close between "the I hate the cubs go cards" one and the one that says "hung like a five year old".
Addie and I have been doing the registering thing for the up coming baby showers and there are links to the right side of this web page. I never really understood the whole wedding shower/baby shower thing but oh well I am the husband/Dad to be and I guess my part is to just play along. (all though my two cents the retro baby website is really cool).
Oh just an added thought before I go. There is a new name on my list. Indiana. hummm Indiana Ferber or Indy Ferber I like the sound of that. Addie not so much.
I am the Ferber coo coo ka chew
3 comments:
What about Duke? Jim likes that. Duke Ferber
Addie do NOT let him name the kiddo Indianna!! Under no circumstances!
Hey guys!! I just want to let you know that you have been tagged!! Check out my blog for details:))
Amber
Post a Comment