Well as a dad to be I got to have a very cool Thursday. I woke up to go to the Jimmy Buffett Concert in St Louis. (The last time I was at a Buffett concert was 8 years ago so I was pumped) It did suck because Addie was not able to go with me because she could not get off work (stupid sweeps) but the cool wife/mom to be that Addie is so did not make me feel guilty for going and even helped with the parking lot prep.
So I am getting ready to leave for the concert and Addie said come here quick. Well I got a double bonus for Buffett day I got to feel my son kick for the first time. It was a a very cool experience for both of us. For me I got to feel what Addie has been feeling for weeks. It made having the baby even more real for me. So it was a kick ass day.
On the parrothead side for the second straight Buffett concert in my life I made one of the parking lot videos during the show so that rock too but feeling the kid kick was definitely number one.
1 comment:
I love you baby and I'm so glad you got to feel him kick finally! (and that you had a blast at the concert... ALL HAIL POCKET CHEESE!!)
Post a Comment