4.21.2008

Busy Weekend & The Name Game

We worked our tails off this weekend! Saturday wasn't bad. We didn't do too much other than go to Miss Sophie's 1st Birthday party. Amber did such a nice job with everything! Here's a pic of me all dressed up to go to the party. Finally a picture with my face in it!

I'm starting to have what I call a "belly disconnect." You moms probably know what I mean. You look down and have that thought of "okay, I see the belly there, but I don't know how that can actually be attached to my body!" I can't imagine what it will be like by August!



So Saturday wasn't bad. Sunday, however, was a different story. Pam & Lee came over to help Jason who spent the day on the roof. The weather was finally nice enough (78 degrees and NO RAIN!) for him to replace the shingles we lost in the tornadoes more than a month ago. Since I couldn't help, I decided to finish painting the boy's room. I got it all done, the closet organized, and all the excess stuff taken out of the room. It's now ready for us to truly decorate. Very exciting! :o) Needless to say we were both totally worn out by yesterday evening. Every part of my body hurt. I am horrible at this slowing down thing. I need to learn to take more breaks. At least it was a productive day.

Finally, Jason & I have been tossing around names for quite a while now. Now, don't go monogramming the towels or anything just yet but these are the top 2 contenders at the moment: Samuel (Sam) & William (Will). The middle name on both would probably be Harrison (yes, after Han/Indy, we know we're dorks no need to point it out). If you know Jason & I you know that we can change our minds at the drop of a hat so those could completely change in the next few months, but right now we're liking those. I'm pushing for Sam (he just feels like a Sam!), but we'll see what he ends up with.

5 comments:

Brent said...

William would be a great choice, just remember to pick a good strong middlename as he will probably go by that for life ;)

amber said...

I love both the names:))) Also, Addie you looked gorgeous on Saturday! You truly have that preggers mommy glow!!!

The Ferber Family said...

nice brent ;o)

thanks amber! you're so sweet to say that, i just feel fat & hot most of the time :o)

Jenae said...

Ad- babe you look great!! You are such a cute pregnant lady!!

I can't wait to met Sam or Will!! whatever his name is I'm sure he'll be so adorable

The Ferber Family said...

Thanks Nae! :o)