So many people have been asking me when I was going to post to the blog or if I was going to even at all. For the early stages of the kid it is kind of strange for the dad to be. I don't have all the physical and emotional changes that Addie is going through but I know that someone is come in August. Someone that will have a great effect on my life. I am excited but I am also kinda scared at the same time. For the people that know me well know that I am happy go lucky guy who hates change. I find something I like and I stick with it. I have worn the same model of tennis shoes for the last 10 years. But someone new is coming and I can't wait to meet them (even though it means change).
As a dad to be I find myself looking at my father a lot and wondering how will I measure up as a dad. I hope that I can be half as good as my father was and still is. Well I have rambled on for a while now. I am sure as we get later into the pregnancy I will post again. As the great Jimmy Buffett says "Good times and riches and son of bitches I have seen more than I can recall..." We are in the good times now if I can just win powerball and get the riches..
Jason
3 comments:
Good to see your blogging ;)
Just think, Cub Scouts or Girl Scouts is right around the corner. Which would you rather be selling Cookies or Popcorn?
lol
awwwww...Jason!!!! I can only imagine the happiness your dad felt reading this entry:)
Jason, all I can say is you will make one heck of a great dad.
so, are you aiming for the 24th of August? ;)
Post a Comment