So I've been a little nervous the past couple of days because I haven't felt too much movement. I was trying not to worry too much because they say there will be lulls when you first start to feel stuff. Apparently the baby wanted to ease my mind because as soon as I sat down at work this morning he/she decided it was time to show off his/her expert gymnastics skills! Good lord, that was weird! It lasted a good 5 minutes and the kid seriously must have been doing some tumbling in there because it was suddenly like something was alive in there... oh wait, something is... well you know what I mean. It was like a scene from Alien (sorry Sean, still not the scariest movie of all time ;). I still can't really feel anything from the outside but it was seriously cool!
Gender update: 7 days and 22 hours until we know if it's a boy or a girl! Come on time, speed up!
1 comment:
One more day!!! I know you are soooooo excited!! Any names picked out?
Post a Comment