Well, it's been a while and FINALLY I'm updating! (What did I tell ya?) The kiddo is definitely doing some moving around, but it's sporatic. It's very weird! I mainly feel it in the afternoon when I'm slouched over my edit computer or when I'm laying on my stomach. Because of that, I'm assuming my body position has something to do with feeling them. Usually, it's just like a little "pop" feeling, like someone thumped me lightly from the inside. Yesterday when I was laying on my tummy, I felt him/her a lot. There was a lot of squirminess going on. It was unique! I told Jason sometimes there's just a sense that something's moving around in there. I don't necessarily feel anything at that moment, but I just get a sense of movement. It's so hard to explain. I can't wait until Jason can feel them from the outside, that will be very cool! :o) Only 15 more days to go until we find out what we're having and it can't go fast enough for me! I'm sooo excited to find out!
On a side note, we got just got new carpet! It's sooo nice! We painted the living room and hallways before it was installed and now it feels like a whole new house :o) We sprug for the thickest possible pad and frieze carpet so walking barefoot is quite a treat :o) We couldn't afford to do the whole house, just the main areas (dining room, living room and hallway) so we'll have to do the bedrooms later. It's quite interesting stepping from the nice new carpet in the hallway to the old carpet in the bedrooms. You can really feel the difference! I'm just excited that we were able to do it before the baby's born so it can have nice, clean carpet to play on :o)
Well, that's about it with the updates. I'm sure I'll have more to share in a couple of weeks, but I'll post sooner if anything of note happens :o)
1 comment:
Good for you guys!! I can't wait to see it:)) I'm feeling a game night coming on!!:) I still want to know if you think you're having a boy or a girl?? What about Jason?
Post a Comment