2.28.2008

Update

Well, well, well, finally an update! Sorry I've been so slow! We had our 16 wk checkup yesterday (I was off by a week when I wrote the last post. I'm just now 16 wks). Everything is good. The baby has a good steady heartbeat and I swear has kicked me a few times this week! It's very weird! My blood pressure is elevated and I'm having to keep track of it, but the doctor was happy that it's not high enough for meds and it's staying steady so as long as he's happy, I'm happy. I am definitely looking more pregnant lately. Though people who don't know probably just think I'm getting fatter ;o) It all depends on the shirt I'm wearing.
I guess the biggest news to come out of yesterday's appointment was that we scheduled our "BIG" ultrasound! So, providing the kiddo cooperates, we should be able to find out what we're having on Wednesday, March 26th. Cross your fingers that he/she does cooperate because I'll be seriously disappointed if we get all excited for nothing! That and I really want to buy stuff and register.
Not much else to report right now. I'll be sure to update if something big happens. And if I get really brave, I may post a belly shot! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

amber said...

How are you feeling? I am anxiously awaiting another post!!!