I'm 15wks, 3days today. I'm not really "showing" per say, just looking fluffier than normal. Let's face it, the kids got to grow some muscles if he/she is going to push out my little layer of insulation anytime soon and being that he/she is only about 3 1/2" long, well you get the idea. I also have a really long torso (all torso, no leg) so the little one has a lot of room to stretch out vertically before the horizontal is necessary. The only real difference you can see is that I can no longer suck in my tummy so like I said, I just look fluffier. I can tell a difference body-wise. I feel fuller and tighter below my belly button, but it will probably be a few weeks before others can really tell. I haven't felt any movement for sure yet. I've felt a couple of weird sensations that might be described as fluttering and in the correct spot for said sensations to occur, but never having done this before I can't be sure if it's the kiddo or just something I ate. My next doctor's appointment is next Wednesday so hopefully I'll have more to report then.

Late next month we should be able to find out what we're having and then the real fun begins! :o) You guessed it ladies, SHOPPING! Woohoo!! :o) We did already pick out and purchase our bedding. We went with a cute gender-neutral scheme and we bought it so we could figure out paint colors and which matching stuff we wanted to register for. We liked the bright colors as opposed to pastel since babies can't even see pastel for quite a while. We'll register for everything else, but it's fun to have something to look at. I can't wait to get the room fully cleared out and start painting! :o) Here's the bedding we chose. We don't plan to go with white furniture, we both think it just has the potential to get dirty and banged up looking very quickly. We'll probably go with a cherry wood. I do really like the green they used on the walls in this pic though so that may be what we end up with paint-wise.
Well, that's about all I have to report so I'll check back in when I have more news!
2 comments:
Soooooooooooo cute!!! I love, love, love it:) I agree the wall color is perfect!
Nice choice! The cherry wood will look great. Good luck picking the paint color...
Post a Comment