8.07.2009

ONE YEAR OLD!

Barely getting this one in under the wire! It's been a busy day! We cannot believe it's been a year since our little Sam came into this world. All day we've been doing the whole "this time last year..." and it's been fun to look back and remember. In some ways it seems like just yesterday and in others it seems like forever. We can't explain the joy Sam has brought to our lives, he's just the best thing that's ever happened to us. His birthday party is tomorrow so we'll have lots of pictures after that, but here are a few that I've taken with my iPhone the past few days.

Playing with his new RadioFlyer car Nana & Papa got him

Hanging out in Daddy's truck bed.

Isn't he SWEET?!

Dinner out on his 1st Birthday. Cielito Lindo. He enjoys Mexican just like Mommy & Daddy :o) I didn't notice the "caution" sign until just now, but it's awfully appropriate! ;o)

2 comments:

amber said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

amber said...

I'm waiting for some updates!!! We miss you guys!