Well I just noticed that it has been almost a month since we last posted anything about Sam. He is growing like a weed and his hair is starting to come in. He has more toys now thanks to both sets of Grandparents that his toy box is about to over flow. Sam is start to really find his voice now. He does this high pitch squeal really wants to tell you something. Now only if mom and dad spoke baby things would get a lot more interesting.
Sam has started to sit up now and not fall flat on his face anymore in a couple of weeks I think he will have that down and be sitting all the time.
I am sure you were hoping for pictures but I am at work and they are all on the computer at home so sorry I will try to get some up tonight or tomorrow.
Today is a big day for all of us. Sam starts daycare today. It is a very hard day for both Addie and I. We wish that life would have allowed one of us to stay home with him but that was just not in the cards for our family. The place is he is going seems very nice and we hope that Sam plays well with the other babies and picks up some good habits and not many bad ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment