First, this is my most favorite pic of Sam & Daddy so far... soooo sweet!

I love the look Sam is giving him in this one :o)

My favorite pic of my boy... isn't he the CUTEST!?!?

I LOVE this one! I think he looks like one of the little green martians in Toy Story when he does this.. you know when they all go "Oooooooohhhhhh"

He gets all slouchy in his bouncer but he seems to like it for the most part.

This is how Sam spent the past several months in the womb.. apparently it's a position that's still comfortable for him! I love how his toes are all the way up to his chin!
3 comments:
We had a great time with you guys!! Sam is sooooo handsome:)) He was also a great lunch date!
he is too cute!! I love that position he is in .. get that boy in gymnastics!! so funny.
I hope you are doing good. Love ya
Adorable!!! I love this kiddo, and I haven't even met him yet!
Post a Comment