9.09.2008

The week that was & The Case of the Magical Mystery Shoes

So this past week (well, a little more than a week if you want to get technical) has flown by. As you can tell by the lack of updates, we've been pretty busy and/or tired. I'll attempt a quick update here while Sam's napping.
We survived Sam's first holiday at the lake the Saturday/Sunday before Labor Day, though I think it will be a little while before we attempt another overnight trip. He came home with a icky tummy, tired and out of sorts. I think he liked seeing Grandma & Grandpa B and Aunt Misty, Uncle Eric & Isabella, but it was a bit too much for him so soon. The parental learning curve can be steep sometimes, but we're trying our best! On Monday we had a belated birthday lunch with Grandpa Ferber and Sam did well for that. The rest of the week went by in a blur topped off by Sam's first football viewing experience to celebrate 'Aunt' Lori's birthday & Sam's one month birthday. Here are a few choice pics of Sam the Man this week.

Sam on the way to the lake...his first real road trip.














Snuggles with mom













Quality time with Grandma B













Thinking of all the ways Grandma's going to spoil me!













Help, help I'm being attacked by a Clone Trooper!














We may have a jealous cat on our hands














Life is rough when you're an all-star!













Always sleeping like I'm under arrest... hope I'm not practicing for the future!













My first kiss from an older woman!













Hangin' with Jenna













'Aunt' Lori blowing out her many candles... nope, it's not a Sam pic but momma thought it was funny!













Snugglin' with mom.. gotta love the grin!













Look how big I'm getting!!














And now for the mystery shoes... we got these super cool kicks from our friendly neighborhood UPS guy yesterday. The box came from shoebuy.com but nowhere does it say who they're from! Would the party responsible please identify their rockin' self? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments: