Speaking of pics, here's the newest belly shot. I'm 35 weeks and 2 days. When I looked at this picture the first thing I said was, "Good lord, how am I not just falling over?!" Jason said he wonders the same thing! :o)Here are some pics of the room. It's soooo close to being done. I think the only thing we have left to do is a special project we have planned for 2 picture frames to hang on the wall over his dresser. Check it out!

The view from the door straight into the room. I just finished making the curtains today. Not sure they're exactly what I wanted, but I think they turned out alright. They don't look quite as bright in person as they do in this pic, so that's good.

The changing table and his stuffed animal shelf.

The far corner of the room. Jason bought that Disney print several years ago on a trip to Disney World before we met and just never had anywhere to put it. We both think it looks mighty spiffy in his room :o) In this picture you can also see the new ceiling fan we installed.

The crib, dresser & hamper. This is the area that still needs some help. We've got a plan though :o)
So, that's what we've been working on. It's so close to being done! Everytime I walk by, I have to open the door and just admire it :o) Amber & Pam are throwing us our 2nd (and final) baby shower this weekend so after the ultrasound on Thursday and the shower on Saturday, I'm sure we'll have some new pics to post next weekend!
3 comments:
Great work! Looks like the kid will have an awesome room.
btw - William Brad Pitt
(Brad & Angie made a good choice ;)
hey I think your his room looks great
! he'll love coming home to it. And you look just marvelous and glowing.
I am so sorry I won't be able to come to your showers.. I do have some words of wisdom that I think I'll just call you to say it instead of saying it on a blog comment thing.
I love you and I'm praying that you have the best month you can possibly have-really try and get some sleep- and that you will have moments where you are comfortable.
love ya
jenae
Hey Addie!! We miss you at work!! How are you doing? If you haven't already, you should have Jason stop by because people left you presents!
Post a Comment