4.06.2008

Progress..

This has been a productive weekend. We bought our crib (YAY!) and I finished the first official piece of furniture for the baby's room. We have a little dresser that was Jason's when he was a kid. It was painted blue, but he had stuck a bunch of stickers and stuff on the front. So a couple of weeks ago, I repainted the main part of the dresser red while Jason stripped the paint & stickers off the drawers. We chose orange for the drawers because there's this little frog in the bedding we bought that's orange & red. We thought those would be fun for the dresser. Okay, I thought they would be fun. Jason just let me have at it. We also bought new knobs. Anywho, here's the finished product. I think it turned out very bright and pretty darn cool for a kid's room. Hope he likes it. (FYI - if the drawers look a little wonky it's because I've got them pulled out just a touch to fully finish drying)






















4 comments:

amber said...

Love it!!

The Ferber Family said...

thanks amber! :o) we need to get together soon, feel like i haven't seen ya in AGES!

Michelle said...

pooh bear is so cute. i love it!

The Ferber Family said...

thanks michelle! isn't he cute? jason bought that for the baby :o) it's soooo soft & it rattles :o)