4.03.2008

Some days...

Some days, man. Some days you just don't want to bother getting out of bed because you know that work is going to suck and you want to just roll over and bury your head under the pillow. This week it's been one of those days all week long. It's been an exceptionally crappy week and I can only hope & pray next week is better because if not I may lose my mind. It's one of those instances where I desperately need a vacation and know for a fact that I will not get even a small one for months. The thought of that is just disheartening. *SIGH* My greatest consolation is the kiddo. He's doing good and beating me up at regular intervals so at least something is going well. I cannot wait to meet him and give him a snuggle and just forget everything else for a while. Okay, enough of this downer post. Just had to vent a little!

No comments: