2.05.2008

Finally!

I'm such a slacker! I admit it! Finally I have lectured myself into sitting down to update the blog.

This weekend was pretty interesting. Saturday was an experience. You've not pee'd until you've pee'd in a jug. It's great. But I figured it out and got the job done and hopefully I'll never have to do that again. I couldn't really go anywhere because, you know, I couldn't really carry it with me! We did however, go over to our friends' house for dinner that night. It was nice to get out and have some fun and Jason made his yummy grilled chicken! It was a good night, thanks Kelly, Amber, & Sophia! :o)

On Friday night, we finally got to see a movie I've been DYING to see. We saw Juno. I tell ya what, that was the first time in a really long time that both Jason & I left the theatre totally satisfied. What an excellent movie! Loved, loved, LOVED it! It says a lot that Jason loved it too. He's pretty hard to please when it comes to movies. Trust me, check out this movie, you won't be disappointed.

Overall, I've been feeling MUCH better since Saturday morning. As you know if you've been keeping up with the blog, I've felt like poopy for the last couple of weeks. Knock on wood, these last several days have been icky-free! Hopefully this trend continues and I'm over the worst of it.

Other than that, not much to report. I'll try to update soon!

1 comment:

amber said...

Glad you are feeling better:) Next time you should post that recipe for the chicken Jason made...it was so good!!