1.29.2008

Sick, sick, sick.

They tell you that at about week 12 your morning sickness and all that will start going away.. well NOT ME. I'll be 12 weeks on Friday and over the past week, it's actually gotten worse! I've been sick almost every morning. Today is really bad. It started yesterday afternoon, went throughout the night (needless to say, I didn't get much sleep) and I have yet to be able to keep anything down this morning. That includes water. ICK!! I'm slowly sipping on Gatorade to try and get some good stuff in me. We'll just have to see how it goes. Days like this being a one-woman department SUCKS. I couldn't really call in sick because if I'm not here, it doesn't get done. :o( Ah, well. What can you do? Hope my tummy calms down because otherwise this is going to be a LOOOONNNGGG day!

1 comment:

amber said...

Here's a sure-fix:
1/4 cup of soda water
3 club crackers
**eat/drink while laying down

Hey...it worked for me:) Maybe you aren't having a....I could be wrong!! Maybe it's a....