Well, it was bound to happen... I've been slackin'. I'm still trying to get used to this whole blogging thing. I'll try to be better!
What a lazy weekend we had! Didn't do much of anything. Made a trip down to Branson on Saturday so Jason could get some jeans and we could have an excuse to eat out with Grandma & Grandpa at Cantina Laredo. YUM! If you haven't tried it, outside of the Cardinals store it's the only real reason to go to Branson Landing. It's right next to the fountains. it's gourmet Mexican. Something I thought was an oxymoron until eating there. Good stuff. If you go, pay the $8 for their "Top Shelf Guacamole" trust me, it's worth every penny & they make it right there at your table which is cool. Found a great deal on a beautiful dress for the Addy Awards (only $20!), well actually Jason found it and it's perfect. Hopefully it still fits me in a month when the awards roll around. Great food, and a great sale, can't beat that for a lazy Saturday. On Sunday I made muffins and did some dishes and then literally laid around the rest of the day and watched over half of Season 3 of Lost on DVD. Trying to gear up for its return on 1/31. I didn't realize how much I had forgotten about what happened last year.
I was complaining to Jason just yesterday that I didn't feel very pregnant because I'm not showing yet. I don't know if I'm supposed to this early. All my friends did at least a little, but they were all skinny minny's before they got pregnant so the extra bump showed up right away. I really don't have any chunky friends like me to compare to. Today I'm eating my words because my jeans won't button. Well they will, but it takes a lot of coaxing and I get the mushroom top when I do. Not good to squeeze the baby in a vice (or me for that matter!) so I'm making do with a little pants rigging. Guess I won't be complaining about that anymore! I'm sure I'll find other things to whine about ;o)
4 comments:
enjoy this time when you can't tell just yet!! TRUST ME!! However it is fun when people do things for you just because you are pregnant.. Enjoy that time too.
I'm just so happy for you Addie -I know you will be the best MOM.
Time to pull out the old elastic ponytail bands. Trust me, they're much better than rubber bands and don't tend to break. Also, you know I'm a huge fan of the belly band. I might just have to get one for you. :-)
Great minds think alike, I've been using ponytail bands. I figured they were a little less stretchy than rubber bands and less likely to break. I didn't want a welt (sp?) from a broken rubber band on my belly! :-O Haven't even seen a belly band. I remember you talking about it, but I haven't seen one in the store. Although I also haven't really looked.
The belly band thingy ROCKS...I still wear mine:) You know, Sophie's 9 months now... ha!!
Post a Comment