1.15.2008

Better Day

Well today's a significantly better day than yesterday! A little nauseous, but other than that not too bad. I was telling Jason at lunch today that I'm so ready to know what we're having. It really stinks that you can't tell until week 20... that's 10 1/2 more WEEKS!! That's just wrong. By my calculations it will be the end of March before we find out :o( I want to buy stuff now darn it! I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with cleaning out the guest room and getting it ready to become the kiddo's. Trust me, there's enough crap in there to occupy me for that month and a half. Speaking of which, anyone in the market for a queen size bed? It's a plush top! If so, let us know and we can do a little wheelin' and dealin'.

2 comments:

amber said...

I already know!! It's a.... Well, you know what my prediction is!!!!

The Ferber Family said...

I'm not sure it's a prediction so much as wishful thinking on your part ;o)