10.13.2009

Daddy Update!!

Been a while since I did one of Sam's updates but we had a big event tonight so it inspired me. Sam had his first Happy Meal from McDonald's. It makes me a proud papa that he has embraced this fine American tradition. Some will say that the happy meal is a evil thing that makes us all fat. I say it is a wonderful part of childhood. I have many fond memories of going to Mickey D's and getting happy meals with my parents. And now Sam is a part of that family tradition. here are a few pics of the meal and some others since Addie's last update.

Sam being a big boy

Working hard in Mom's hat

Bartender in training



First Happy Meal


Why yes I do think I like this...










1 comment:

staff said...

At least most of your Happy Meals were free, thanks to my friend behind the counter. Gramps