Not much of an update, we've been crazy busy around here. Plus I'm in sweeps so that doesn't help. The only thing that's been going on really is us trying to figure out which solid foods plug Sam up and which keep him regular. I'll spare you the gory details on that (& believe me when I tell you, THEY ARE GORY!). The one HUGE thing to report would be that Sam is now saying "Dada"!!! Jason kept telling me I was crazy and that's not what he was saying up until the point yesterday when Sam looked at him, threw up his arms to be picked up and said "Dada." Can't really argue with that! He's not saying Mama yet, but occasionally when he's crying and I'm soothing him he says something that sounds like "ama" and he studies my mouth when I say "Mama" to him so you can tell he's trying to work out how to say it. I'm just so excited that he's saying Dada! I think that's sooo cool and I'm pretty sure Jason does too :o) I guess the only other thing to report is that he has really gotten into Elmo. He squeals and claps whenever he's on the screen. In fact, he woke up from a pretty deep sleep and sat straight up the other day when the theme song came on. Scary!
Anywho, enjoy the new pics! And keep an eye out for one that Mommy finally caught of his TEETH!! :o)
Grandpa & Sam.. trust me, Grandpa is MUCH happier than he appears :o)

Look how cute I am in my zoo hat from A. Misty, U. Eric & C. Isabella! Thanks guys! :o)

Thought Nana might like to finally see me in the stylin' outfit she bought for the pictures we didn't get to take!

Hmmm, what are these rings of goodness? Cheerios, you say? And I can have some?! Cool! (Check out his death grip on the bowl)

The world debut of Sam's TWO FRONT TEETH!
(You may have to click on the pic to make it bigger to be able to see them well.)



















1 comment:
sososososo cute. Okay, it's official Sam looks just like his mama!!!!
Post a Comment