For many of you who know Addie and I well we both work in television. And I am sure you all are wondering where are all the videos of Sam? Well we do have a mini DV camera at home and have shot almost 90 mins of footage of Sam so far but when you work in TV all day the last thing you want to do is more TV work at home. But I decided yesterday that the footage must be shared so here are the first of many Sam's videos. This was shot on January 24 and it is Sam laughing. (Edit Addie reminded me that is this Sam's first time laughing.)
Samuel Harrison Ferber Peek A Boo with Mama from Jason Ferber on Vimeo.
Also we are trying a new video site since I have never really been happy with the quality we get from youtube. So let me know if you like Vimeo.
Jason
No comments:
Post a Comment