11.01.2008

My First Halloween!

Well Sam did okay his first Halloween. I'm guessing he'll enjoy it more next year, but it was fun to put him in his cute Tigger costume and take pictures anyway! Mommy & Daddy had a 80's Halloween party to attend so we got Sam dressed up and took him to a few neighbor's houses and then took him to Grandma & Grandpa Ferber's house to hang for a few hours. I say that to explain why Mommy is dressed as Rainbow Brite & Daddy's wearing his Cobra Commander pants (he didn't put the jacket on until after Sam was safely at G&G's. Didn't want to risk a puke stain, that wouldn't be very commander-y :o) So without further ado, enjoy these pics of Sammy on his very first Halloween, and remember... The wonderful thing about Tiggers is, Tiggers are wonderful things!

Hm, what's this you're putting me in mom?
Not minding it too much... a bit distracted by mommy's bright getup
Final arm in!
And now for the head!

Awwww! What a CUTE Tigger!!!

Tigger & Rainbow Brite. Doesn't it look like he's clockin' me here?!

Daddy & Sam
And RIGHT HERE is about where Sam decided he'd had just about enough of being Tigger for the night...
But DDAAAADDDD, WHY do I have to wear the Tigger costume?!
Really?? I have to??

*SIGH* FINE!

Getting ready to do my very first Trick or Treat!

LESS than thrilled
With Daddy, neighbor Steve, Ally & a friend.. note how happy I am!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: