Let's see.. what's been happening.. Grandma & Grandpa B came and brought Aunt Hannah late Saturday night (the 20th) to celebrate Hannah & Grandpa B's birthdays. They didn't get to stay long, but we sure had fun. I was pretty disappointed when I went through the pictures though because we somehow managed to get a picture of Sam with everyone except Aunt Hannah! :o(
Sam's been enjoying his days with daddy & with Grandma & Grandpa F. Just before momma went back to work he figured out how to smile for real (not just gassy smiles!). That's been very cool! We've discovered he's ticklish like mommy :o) He's also finally starting to pay attention to some of his toys. The first thing he's played with (or tried to) is his connectable rings from Grandma B. His Grandma F discovered if you hang them from the mobile in his PackNPlay he will bat at them and grab them. We found out if you lay them across his chest he'll eventually get ahold of them and swing them around for awhile too. Oddly his favorite thing to do is just lay on the couch and coo and kick his legs and punch his arms around. It makes him super happy usually. Gotta love a kid that's that easy to entertain! :o)
Well, that's the Sam update for the past couple of weeks. He gets his first round of shots this coming Tuesday so hopefully that goes okay. I know momma will be heartbroken, but I hope Sam doesn't feel too much pain! We'll let you know how it goes. Meanwhile, enjoy all the new pics!
Sam & Grandpa B hanging out and getting to know each other
All dressed up to go out for brunch for Grandpa & Hannah's birthdays
Gotta show my Chiefs pride! (Hey, at least they finally won a game)
Look, I found my smile! This is the first picture we caught.
A few days later momma decided to try and catch some more and Sam cooperated!
I think he looks like a total cross between Jason & Grandpa B in this pic

Check out my tongue, aren't I cute?!

Daddy took me to the Nature Center for the first time! Unfortunately mommy missed it.. stupid work :o(
Hello ladies, how do you like my stylin' hat?
We had lunch with mommy & her friend Jamie. She's a pretty nice lady (shh, don't tell anyone!)
Mommy think she looks like a dork here, but loves the look on Sam's face :o)
Daddy may be a little exhausted after 3 days home alone with Sam!
Ready to go to Grandma & Grandpa F's wearing the hat Aunt Misty got me last Christmas. Too sweet for words!
Cousin Lorri made me this jaunty hat! Thanks Lorri!! :o)
1 comment:
Addie - WOW! So much has happened in both of our lives since we last saw each other. I am happy for you! Your baby is adorable. My last name is now "Harrison". Check out my blog...it certainly is not as informative as yours...but you'll see some pictures. Take care.
Post a Comment