8.11.2008

Sam Day 3

Hello from Mama Ferber! It's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I'd jump on here and post some pics from the past couple of days. It's been a whirlwind of emotion since little Sam came home, but things are going good. He's a beautiful little boy if we do say so ourselves and everything everyone says about parenthood is true. It's the most love you'll ever feel for someone and also the most terrified you'll ever be, but so wonderful! Anywho, here are some recent pics of Sam. He's a little jaundiced, but we sat in the sun yesterday for a while and he's looking much better so don't be alarmed that he looks kind of like an Oompa Loompa in a couple of these! Enjoy :o)


Jason read him his first book... Green Eggs & Ham :o)
Look Ma, I'm a big boy!
Why am I dressed for winter? Because everything else is too big!!
Yup, I'm cute!

No comments: