Aunt Misty is thrilled and can't wait to finally hold her new nephew! :-)
Congrats you guys! So happy for you! He's absolutely perfect!Missy and Brad
Just so beautiful! Addie & Jason congratulations.. welcome to the club!you will love it.
Congratulations!Your life is going to improve in so many ways!He's a good looking kid, even if he does look a little Ferber-esque?;)
Congrats!!!!! He is sooooooo adorable!! I can't wait to see him!!
When can I spoil him????
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aunt Misty is thrilled and can't wait to finally hold her new nephew! :-)
Congrats you guys! So happy for you! He's absolutely perfect!
Missy and Brad
Just so beautiful! Addie & Jason congratulations.. welcome to the club!
you will love it.
Congratulations!
Your life is going to improve in so many ways!
He's a good looking kid, even if he does look a little Ferber-esque?
;)
Congrats!!!!! He is sooooooo adorable!! I can't wait to see him!!
When can I spoil him????
Post a Comment