IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right folks, another male Ferber is on the way! Obviously we're very excited about this news :o) He appears to be very healthy with all the bits and pieces in the right places and the right amounts. Two arms, two legs, two hands, two feet, two kidneys, 4 chambers of the heart, a brain (not sure where he got that! ;o), all his boy bits, etc. Good heartbeat & size (we think she said 13oz, but we weren't paying as much attention as we could have been because we were too busy being excited). He was really, really hyper! Moving around like crazy and driving the nurse nuts trying to get him to sit still for measurements. Of course, when she was trying to find the gender bits, he sat completely still! Good kid :o) I'm right on with my due date so no change there. Also, I have only gained 2 pounds (though I look like I've gained 10) so I'm apparently I'm doing good controlling myself at the all you can eat buffett :o)
That's right folks, another male Ferber is on the way! Obviously we're very excited about this news :o) He appears to be very healthy with all the bits and pieces in the right places and the right amounts. Two arms, two legs, two hands, two feet, two kidneys, 4 chambers of the heart, a brain (not sure where he got that! ;o), all his boy bits, etc. Good heartbeat & size (we think she said 13oz, but we weren't paying as much attention as we could have been because we were too busy being excited). He was really, really hyper! Moving around like crazy and driving the nurse nuts trying to get him to sit still for measurements. Of course, when she was trying to find the gender bits, he sat completely still! Good kid :o) I'm right on with my due date so no change there. Also, I have only gained 2 pounds (though I look like I've gained 10) so I'm apparently I'm doing good controlling myself at the all you can eat buffett :o)
And now, without further adieu, I present The Boy (no, we do not have a name yet. I assure you we WILL let you all know when we do):
The Skeletor Pic:
His Little Feet (one right on top of the other in this pic, if you look you can see both rows of toes):

So as Jason says it's a "Eugene" ;o) We now begin the daunting task of giving the little guy a name. We'll keep you updated!


5 comments:
Congrats, sis! Uncle Eric, cousin Isabella and I can't wait to meet him! ~ Aunt Misty :-)
What happened to twins?
twins?! good lord man, what are you trying to do give me a heart attack? nope, one's about all i can handle at a time :o)
YAY!!! Congrats you guys!:))) I couldn't be happier for you! He is so cute:))))
Oops, I just realized I didn't congratulate the proud daddy-to-be! :-o Congrats, Jason! Wait until you hear that first cry and finally see your baby. It's a moment you'll never forget. I'm so excited for you both! :-)
Post a Comment