Well, I figured since we're on our way to becoming parents, we needed a blog to document the experience. We plan to put up a more permanent blog via our website, but until then, this will do.
I'm currently 9wks, 3days. I was so proud that I hadn't been too sick, but today I'm eating my words...and not much else. What's that they always say, pride cometh before the fall... or in my case, the puke. Fun, fun, fun! But I'll take one for the team if it means the kid is healthy. I'm just sitting here drinking water like it's going out of style and trying to keep it down. The last thing we need is for me to get dehydrated and end up in the hospital! Last time I saw the doctor (1/2/08) I had only gained 1 pound. I feel like I've lost that and maybe a couple more. I guess that's one way to keep the baby weight at a minimum! Ah, well. Hopefully this clears up soon, it's got to be one of the worst things in the world to have to toss your cookies at work. Really anywhere but home is bad.
Anywho, enough talk about that. My next doctor's appointment is 1/30. They're not doing too much at that one. I'll do my best to update things on here when there's something new to tell. Let the blogging begin!
3 comments:
Love the blog!!!! Ahhh...Baby Ferber:) He/She is already adorable!!!! Can't wait for Sophie to have a play buddy!!
Congrats on the great news!
Glad to see your new blog :)
Now you can start looking for those baby size starwars outfits ;)
A storm trooper will work until you find out boy or girl status. lol :)
hahaha! thanks brent ;o)
Post a Comment